Looking out for your interests when buying a property
So where does that leave you as a buyer? The truth is, that unless you’re spending significant time in the research, due diligence and inspecting of homes, you’re not getting an accurate picture of what is available in the market. Combine this with the fact that up to 30% of properties in Australia are sold unadvertised, and you start to realise just how many opportunities you’re missing.
Isn’t it time you had someone working on your side to even the playing field?
At Property Pursuit we use our in-depth knowledge of the Brisbane real estate market to find the ideal property at the lowest price with minimal impact on your life, work and family.
Taking the time to sit with you, we gain a deep understanding of your needs and requirements. Then, we set to work as your Brisbane buyers agent, doing all of the running around to source and shortlist the properties that fit your criteria and negotiate and secure either a solid investment or the home you love.
What Type of Buyer are you?
As a property buyer, your needs can be as unique as the home you seek. Whether you’re after residential property or commercial property, are a first homebuyer or an experienced investor, seeking a local property or relocating to a different city or state, or looking to upgrade your home or find a prestige home, as your Brisbane buyers agent, we can help you find the property you want. Read more…
Buyers Agent Yeronga
Finding the best property for investment or your new home is incredibly important: you’re making a major investment which may stay with you for the rest of your life.
Unfortunately, there are many real estate agencies that focus on the desire of the seller to sell their property quickly and get as much money as possible for it.
This can lead estate agents to putting pressure on their clients to take properties which don’t meet their requirements or desires.
At Property Pursuit, we’re an exclusive buyers’ agent. This means that our sole concern is with finding a property that matches the needs of the buyer, and negotiating a good price on their behalf.
When you hire a Property Pursuit property buyers’ agent, we can guarantee they’ll be able to help you find the very best property for you.
Our Real Estate Buyers’ Agent Services
Here at Property Pursuit, we know that finding the finest property can be a challenge and that not every customer is the same.
Some may want a comprehensive service involving everything from the initial planning and house-hunting to post-purchase services such as on-going management of the property; others may just need their buyers’ agent in Yeronga to evaluate and negotiate on their behalf.
We understand that everyone is different and have designed our services around these fundamental variations. Some of our buyer’s services include:
- Privileged Buyers’ Service: Our comprehensive buyers’ service will help you with everything involved in the process of making your purchase, from figuring out finances and searching for the right property to cementing the deal and on-going property management.
- Property Purchase Partnership: If you have already found a property but would like a property buyers’ agent to evaluate and negotiate on your behalf then our property purchase partnership is the best service for you.
- Auction Representation: Over the years we’ve been trading we have formulated key strategies for making the most out of an auction and can help you get the best property for the right price.
- Property Advisory Consulting: Ensuring your finances are in order is the foundational step when it comes to procuring a property, but not every financial advisor is trained to deal with investments within the property market. Fortunately, we have a team of trained advisors who can help you find the best solution for your finances when you’re looking to purchase a property.
- Membership: Becoming a member of Property Pursuit entitles you to receive e-mails from us on properties that are on and off the market that were not suitable for our Privileged Buyers.
Contact a Buyers’ Agent
Yeronga customers wishing to hire a real estate buyers’ agent should feel free to contact a member of our friendly team to find out more information about our services.
If you are looking for property buyers agent to buy or sell a property in Newfarm, Alderly, Ascot, Ashgrove, Auchenflower, Balmoral, Camp hill, Clayfield, Dutton park, Grange, Greenslopes & other surrounding areas in Brisbane, Property Pursuit real estate agents are able to find the best property for you at the right price. Contact us online or Call 1300 726 604.
Buying your first home?
Needing to Upgrade
Relocating to a new city?
Investor looking for your next property?
Expat returning home to Australia?
Looking for a prestige home?
Need to remain anonymous?
Want to buy a commercial property?
What Type of Buyer are you?
As a property buyer, your needs can be as unique as the home you seek. Whether you’re after residential property or commercial property, are a first homebuyer or an experienced investor, seeking a local property or relocating to a different city or state, or looking to upgrade your home or find a prestige home, as your Brisbane buyers agent, we can help you find the property you want.